Go Back   Poker Affiliate Forum > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > PAP Arbitration Requests

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-13-2008, 11:16 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Ridge
Exclamation Cardspike Rakeback

Ok, enough is enough,, Isn't PAP/CAP owners or investors of this site?? My players want their Rakeback paid like 2 weeks ago.. Please get involved in this and make something happen..

I hate to post this here, but I look like a total ass and it's costing me a lot of future business.. We were told on the Radio show that Rakeback has been paid, but it has not!

I'm sure this isn't Greg's fault he is just the AM, so I'm guessing there is some kind of issues with the owners or who ever, but I'm sick of being nice and sick of looking like a damn fool..

CAP/PAP says they can help mediate these issues, well here you go.. My players think I've ripped them off and I'm not going to be made to look like shit any longer..

I will not be called a scammer or a thief!!
Unread 11-14-2008, 01:51 AM
Guest Affiliate Manager

Send a message via MSN to Greg Send a message via Yahoo to Greg Send a message via Skype™ to Greg

First off CAP/PAP does not own any part of CardSpike nor do they have any control over the payments to players or affiliates.

Ridge, all your players except for the two who signed up in September have received their rakeback payments. Like we discussed on the radio show and on Skype for the past two days those guys are having to be paid manually which takes a few extra days. They will both be paid tomorrow and if not you can royally bash me personally here

Kidding, but seriously check with them both tomorrow and confirm they're playing and happy. Seriously though I appologize it took this long. First rounds are always tough. No excuses I'll take the fault for it and be the one to make it right for them.
Unread 11-14-2008, 02:00 AM

Greg, please make this right and let these players know personally. I have no idea who has been paid or not paid.. I have a nice big thread on my forum where I promoted CS, the least you could do is go on there and address it and let them knwo WHY this is an issue and give an apology..

I am NOT trying to bash you, but I cannot allow my business and members to suffer anymore.. How hard is it to pay these players? Really..

I've been hearing "tomorrow" for over a week and the time has come to get serious and make this happen.. Whoever owns Cardspike need to pony up, spend some money and get you some help because shit is not going smooth.

Also, the only reason I posted this is because I emailed you and IM'd you yesterday with no response, and the same thing today with NO response.. So , it's obv. you need help man. No offense to you. I need help running my sites we all understand..

If you guys are serious about making things right, you need to give thes eplayers a little extra "I'm sorry for your trouble bonus" , this mess has been horrible for me and no matter what it will be a while before I can push a new room on my players for fear of this type of thing.

Here is your promotion thread on my forum: Cardspike Rakeback please post and put everyone's concerns at ease..

Thank you for responding, and I'm sorry it had to be posted here, but I'm just tired of people emailing me wanting their money. I would be pissed if I was them too.

So, you are saying it will be paid tomorrow right? Will you please personally check and make SURE they are all payed properly tomorrow and update this thread, or hit me on skype..
Unread 11-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Guest Affiliate Manager

Send a message via MSN to Greg Send a message via Yahoo to Greg Send a message via Skype™ to Greg

Hey Randy, just responded in your forums and initiated the manual payments to your players. There will be some nice press on your forums this weekend
Unread 11-14-2008, 03:31 PM

Greg, thanks for the kind words and posting on he forum. I hope that will put everyone's mind at ease and most of all I hope all these issues are resolved now..

As you know this is nothing personal towards you, but I HAVE to fight for my people because they are my business. It looks to us like for w/e reason you are working with one hand behind your back and I hope that changes soon.. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know...

Also, one last thing You said we would be getting affiliate payments today right??

Thanks again Greg, hopefully all the issues are done for..
Unread 11-14-2008, 04:26 PM

Is this only ridge´s players getting paid, or everybody. I dont see any funds from rakeback/affiliate earnings in my account?
Unread 11-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Guest Affiliate Manager

Are you signed up on your own tracker?
Unread 11-14-2008, 04:36 PM

yes i am
Unread 11-14-2008, 07:43 PM

Update: Props to Greg, all players have now been paid!!!

Now, when to do we get an affiliate payment lol
Unread 11-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Guest Affiliate Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjabber View Post
yes i am
Hey Jabber, send me a PM with your username and I'll check it out for you.

GP
Closed Thread